We hope this note finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our regular routines. While many things have changed, Giebenhain Dental's commitment to your health and safety has not. We plan on being in the office again staring May 18.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Giebenhain Dental both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new guidance that may be issued. We have trained and prepared to protect you from infectious disease transmission our entire careers. We use the highest level of sterilization and sanitization needed to keep everyone safe.
You may notice some changes when you come for your next appointment:
- We will be communicating to confirm and pre-screen you a day ahead of your appointment.
- You will be asked those same questions the day of your appointment.
- We will ask that you call us from your vehicle to let us know when you arrive.
- We will let you know when you should come into the office.
- This is done to reduce the number of patients in the office.
- We will ask that you use our hand sanitizer when you arrive in the office.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive in the office.
- If your temperature is above 100 you will need to reschedule.
- We will be adjusting appointment times to allow for social distancing.
- This may mean that you’re offered more limited options for scheduling.
We thank you for your continued trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Dr. Mike, Dr. Robbie, and the team at Giebenhain Dental
5851 Duluth St., Ste 103, Golden Valley, MN 55422